Happy BirthDay to Me!!! Oct 23rd falls on a Monday this year. I'm officially 28yrs old now and 2 more years, its Thirties!!! Jeez...the Twenties pass really FasT and I still have recollection of how my past birthdays were spent!!! Honestly its not a BiG Hoo HaH to me, as long as I stay HappY, Eating well with Balance Lifestyle and still Earning $$$...dat will Kick me Goin...Haha!!! It was just an Ordinary BirthDay dinner with Frens in Cork. Decided to try the new Polish restaurant. Never had Polish cuisine in my life, so why not! Indeed it is very Hearty, Rich and Meaty i must say. The portion is Huge and cheap too. I had a Bowl of Soup and a Main...couldnt Finish!!! I would say not recommended to girls of small appetite. On the other hand, did anyone notice it is very seldom you would see a Fat Eastern European chick on the streets...Hmmm....wat do they eat then??? Perhaps just soup??? Or probably only the Slim Ones are away frm home while the Prosperous ones stayed back...Hahaha....just my ImaginaTion!!!! As the restaurant was NeW, they didnt have an Alcohol license yet...ShuCks... No Polish Beers...that's not Correct!!! So decided to go for drinks before home... 

* ...Me & Kalvin in the ResTauranT... *

* ...PauL...WaiTing to FeasT... *

* ...My Hearty Soup... *

* ...My Rich Pork Stew and Sauerkraut... *

* ...Kalvin's Pork Steak with GravY... *

* ...PauL's Meaty RoLLs or was it Wrappz...with GravY... *

* ...Boqueria Wine Bar... *

* ...I Like this Place... *

* ...Especially at the Bar... *

* ...Drinks to End the Nite... *
3 comments:
Hey ah chai........
i know this is pretty late.....but a very happy birthday to you ya!!
love terence & jeanette
how are you doing? coming bk for a break anytime soon?
:)
No worries Jeanette...thank you thank you!!! I'm very GooD!! Will you be in KL in Dec???
No sure of plans at the moment yet...but hey, let us know when u'll be back ya :)
Post a Comment