11 October 2006

Abeno...

Let see...what did I do on Saturday....Woke up only about 11am, having slept at 5am last nite. Good thing wasnt so drunk or else I will definitely feel LiKe SHiT!!! I guess its the AGE, I realised it takes longer for me to recover from Alcohol now. Sometimes even spending the whole day lazing in BeD... dats so UseLess and waste of TIme!!! Better off drinking to a Tolerable Limit!!! Woke TC and MayTiem up...went out for lunch in Abeno. Its a Japanese restaurant serve mostly Okonomiyaki...Yayy!!! A.k.a. Japanese Pancake...Haha!!! I havent had okonomiyaki for a long time now. Never really tasted good ones back in Kuala Lumpur, besides its not a popular dish. This place is SmaLL and its really WaRM. Recommend this place during the cold weather...not Summer months. They had FunnY mixes like London Mix which is Bacon, Salmon and Cheeze...Errr...dats not Japanese...but said to be TasTy....MayTiem had dat!!! I had a Osaka mix (kimchi & pork...dats not Japanese either)....Hahaha!!! TC had this TerriFYinG HuGE House Special which was Fully StuffeD...GoSH!!! Dat tells us why he's so much taller than ME!!! Everything Tasted Yummy...GooD stuFF and of course Top with Sake and Plum Wine.... Yippeee....!!!!
* ...Abeno Okonomiyaki... *
* ...My Okonomiyaki... *
* ...Yum Yum... *
* ....Look at HiM... *
* ...Look at His PLate... *
Then we walked around City until evening, which was time to meet Dion to hand him his apt keys. Met him at Canary Wharf and helped him to move his StuFF abit. Wanted to have dinner in Lotus, but fully BooKed. So ended up having Nandos around the area. Errr...never had Nandos in my Life, even back in KL. Is that Bad or What??? I know their sauce is excellent but Sorry...FasT FooD never appeals to me only if I have no ChoiCe. Supposed to meet Jason after dinner, but it was close to 11pm and everyone was Tired. So went home, got some wine for Night Caps. Dat was Saturday in London... nothin GreAt and UnEventFuL....!!!
* ...Honk Honk... *
* ...Move Move... *
* ...Lounge... *
* ...Kitchen Check... *
* ...Nandos Nandos... *
* ...Too Hungry... *
* ...Before FooD... *
* ...After FooD... *
* ...Time for HoMe: Worst Ride EveR...Dark Dizzy & Ugghhh... *

No comments: