25 January 2007

Top 20

Here’s a list I came up with of what I thought and felt was the Best and Whatz Not over the month Holiday I was back in KL...
1) Best Japanese restaurant is Rakuzen in Plaza Damas. Cheap, tasty and unique cuisine. Very GooD Sushi and a Must Try Vinegared Octopus Side Dish...mmMMMmmmm!!!!
2) Most disappointing Japanese restaurant is GonBei in StarHill. In short...Over-rated!
3) Most worthwhile buffet is Jogoya in StarHill. For RM100nett, the selections are exquisite and value for money. Hey you get to eat Geo-duck and Scallops alright.. even the whole fish!!! Worth It!!!!
4) Best Shanghai Dumplings is the Chinese Restaurant in JW Marriot KL....very GooD and Yum Yum!!!!
5) Best Shanghai Cuisine is the green Shanghai Restaurant in Lot10. Most dishes are Excellent!!!! I Love their Fah Tiu Chicken!!!
6) Most Satisfying meal of all times is Bak Kut Teh in Klang. Awwhhh....
7) Most Enjoying meal of all times is Home Cook Food...my mum’s cooking with delicious Soup!!! I Love Soups...Chinese styles!!!!
8) Most Interesting Happy Hour Bar is Little Bali. Yes...the D.O.M. (Dirty Old Man) ones!!!! Surprisingly, the girls are mostly locals and not China Chinese. Pretty to..... :P
9) Most Comfortable Happy Hour hangout is Carnegie’s along Jalan Sultan Ismail. It’s a waste they are closing down. The place is huge and serves refreshingly Cold Beers!!!!
10) Most Disappointing Club this time is Velvet Underground on a Saturday night. Damn...they were playing Nirvana and M.C. Hammer songs...WTF????? I expect soulful deep house music....that’s the Way!!!!! But the friends I met there was Great, most I have not seen for years!!!!
11) Worst place to drink is Laundry Bar @ The Curve...and I also mean the warmest and noisiest place to drink....but strangely this place is full with people especially pretty Girlz!!!!
12) 1 Utama is still the best shopping centre. Everything under one roof...I Love it!!!!
13) Most Annoying roads to be on at all times of the day are Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail. Horrible traffic jams at every hour of the day....What is Going On???
14) Worst FFK in 2006 history is pulling out of Phuket trip last minute, having paid for airtix and a friend flying in from Melbourne!!! Sorry guyz...I had important commitment to give this up!!!
15) Most extraordinary new friend I met this time around is Chin Yi....She is pretty, friendly, chatty and cheery. We could click right away unlike regular new friends where it is normally Hi & Bye and Nice to Meet You!!! Absolutely GREAT knowing you Chin Yi!!!!! Thanks to Kimmy....very Thoughtful Friend!!!!
16) Best gathering is with my two good old time school mates...Shirley Pu and Colleen Ng!!! Gosh....we have not met for 11years. Both of you looked different now...having own family life and working executives now. It was really SWEET to meet the both of you...Memories!!!!
17) Most comfortable Hangout is during the House parties on Christmas and New Year. Thanks a million to you buddies...you guys were amazing!!!! Times like this make me so homesick now.....Bah!!!!
18) Best drinking session are with my hardcore drinking buddies and also most sentimental ones!!! Thanks a million to you buddies....you guys Rock!!! Really appreciate and thank GOD for having you brothers....I Love you Guys!!!!
19) Shortest meet up was with the 3 princess from Penang!!! Meet for only an hour in Suria KLCC. That was short wei....but it was really LoVeLy meeting the 3 of you. It could have been Better if the meet up was longer....so much to ‘8’ and laughed abt.....Hehe!!!!
20) Lastly...most Fulfilling, Relaxing and Enjoying times for the entire holiday was spending time with my family at home and on the trip to Langkawi Island. Mainly…spa, beach, sleeping and eating all the time….that was Awesome!!!!! The Christmas dinner in Sudu Hilton was very warming and TeoChew Dinner in StarHill was Fantastic!!!! So GooD…that I miss my Family very Much.....BaHHhhh!!!!
Here you go….20 items of what makes my Holiday and what’s not!!!

2 comments:

~JEST~ said...

Wow, I cannot believe that you actually called us princess...hahaha...and that our meeting was included into your 20s list as a "happy" item and not a "bad" item...hahaha...

I was really glad that we managed to meet up, even though it was only for one hour, but it was fun, besides you being CHOOSY about the venue, making me walk up and down KLCC just to satisfy your requirements...but it was fun...it was so YOU!!!...

~ VinnY ~ said...

Yes its still princess for the time being before the 3 of you go away into marriage...Hehehe!!!!