These are SweeT photos of my GooD BuDDies on the last weekend of my holidays in KL. It was a Saturday night at Champs, Centrepoint!!! Only I knew that it is quite difficult to find a Bar in PJ area that is air-condition, serves alcohol at a resonable price and shows English Premiere League. GosHH!!! Couldnt think of any Bars in Bangsar and Hartamas areas. SoulOut is not quite...as you would usually end up sitting outside and very Crowded...All you could hear is just NoISe!!! Can anyone out there intro me to a new PlaCe next time??? ...Ooo...I remember NoW that my Buddies are Opening a new Bar in Kota Damansara (behind Toyota showroom). Totally FiT into the three conditions mentioned above. Its called ReD Bar and should be Open by now. I LoVe the iDea as it is HigH time someone should start some Bar outlets in Kota Damansara. LooK at that area...BooMing Condominiums and ShopLots with offices and retails outlets...I'm sure there's a GooD CroWd of Happy Hour Goers in this town. So can all my alcoholic Frenz who are reading this...Please make a visit to this BranD NEw TrenDy Bar. I'm sure you will EnJoY urself and LoVe it there!!! the Bosses are very Friendly (that's if you DrinK with them....aHahaha!!!). Give It a GO alright!!!!
* ...To My Forever Best Brothers Danny & Edmund... *
* ...And You guys Too: Zamri, Ray, Gary & Kimmy... *

* ...And Wilson, Sen & WeiSern... *

* ...My Master Wai... *

* ...Gary Foo... *

* ...Raymondc Foo... *

* ...SenKiat... *

* ...Edmund Leong... *

* ...Danny aka WeiBeoh... *

* ...Joanne Leong... *

* ...Zamri... *
Thanks a MiLLion for Drinking and ParTying with me every WeeKend. All of you were FanTasTic...Love Ya!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment