This is dedicated to Johannes and Jill Westra. They are leaving Cork for a better life elsewhere, and a better climate too. They have decided to go to Botswana for a new life. I was very SaD the first time the news broke out and I remember it was a Friday drinking nite in Bodhran Bar. I have always known they will leave Cork at some point, but didnt expect to be so soon. Which means when I return from my Xmas holidays, they will be soaking up the sun in Gaborone already. Also I respect their decision, moving to a developing country, which takes alot of courage for me. But then, they have spent many years in South Africa before, so they already knew how it is like in Botswana. This makes Botswana on my travel destination list now...Yay Yay!!!!
This couple has been really GooD frens to me. They were the ones who took me out the first time I arrived, experiencing Life in Cork. They have taught me a whole lot of new things and knowledge as well. We hanged out a lot especially drinking on weekends and occasional dinner & wine (and they LoVe their FooD and excellent Red Wine Connoisseurs). Great summer we had during the WorldCup '06 and BBQ (are you moving your electric pit to Botswana???) and even taught me to watch American Football. On the other hand, I taught them some drinking games and sharing Chinese culture and cuisine with them. I TruLy APPRECIATE the friendship and company that we had and Times with you guys were LoVely and always FuN... Thanks a million and you guys were FanTasTic friends and always will be. You will always be remembered. ALL the BEST to your NeW LiFe in GaBoRoNe and I shall visit soon....
* ...Dinner at Wagamamas... *

* ...Our Food... *

* ...Our Sake... *

* ...Very GooD Tori Kara Age... *

* ...Me & Johanne Westra... *

* ...Me & Jill Westra... *

* ...Look at the Height Difference... *

* ...Wine with them few weeks ago... *
Hey...This makes less foreigners in the company now....BooHoo!!!!....not unless you’re recommending a foreigner to replace you....and preferably female too...*Wink*... I will pass on this tradition of bringing foreigners out drinking... HaH!!!!
2 comments:
Hey you silly boy that's a terrible picture of me (the last one)! It looks like I'm miserable but I'm NOT 'cos we were hanging out with YOU!! :-D You're the best!! Thanks for hanging out with US!!
HAhaha...I got you there...you sure you werent looking miserable bcoz of wine? we had many that nite....
Post a Comment